Friday, July 24, 2009

Judge not a book by its cover

I came across this today and I was stunned, touched, shocked and humbled. This is sheer talent that does not always show from the outside. This lady seemed to be one of those who come to the stage for some sadistic pleasure. I couldnt really make a lot of sense of the lyrics, amidst all the shouting, but what I could make was... "I dream a dream"... And yes.. It takes a lot of conviction to stand up for the dream you dream of.



Kudos to BGT for letting such people present before a wide audience.

6 comments:

Sonal Gupta said...

You heard it today??? You really live in your own world :P

Fasihullah said...

I really didnt know that this was so popular. And Yes. I do live in my own little world :)

Kushal said...

Amazing man.. Just too good.. I too hadn't heard it yet!! :-)

Nand said...

Fasih...
This is old news... At this rate, someone can really fool you into paying for "time travel".

Unknown said...

Fasih ji u really live in a different world [:D]...this news is very very old...but yes it made headlines bcoz of the very reason u mentioned in the blog.

Khushboo said...

I am surprised.. this is new for me too... Good one :)