Sunday, December 2, 2007

What a wonderful world

I once used to be an optimist, a hard core optimist who found a bright side to everything and a silver lining surrounding the darkest and largest of clouds... I found the world so beautiful... With time however I realized that not all is as rosy, there is a lot of pain around us... And as NB once very rightly said... ignorance is bliss and with knowledge comes the pain and the bitter truths... and as GB keeps saying that everything changes... and that the world is not as rosy as I think it is... it was almost like I had started believing that pain outshines joy when PG sent me this song... this was a song that I have practically asked everyone who knows me about... I still dont know where I heard it.. the one I heard was in Hindi... And it went like... "Socha ye dil... kaisa sundar ye jahaan..." And here is PG sending the original English song (and I owe her a BIGG treat for this)... The world is indeed beautiful...

2 comments:

Khushboo said...

So when can I expect the BIGG treat ? :D

Fasihullah said...

Pretty soon.... [I was about to say... Next time we meet... But I realised that when we do... :) it mite not be the best time for a treat >:)] but if it is... a treat... pukka... >:) BIGG one