Saturday, November 22, 2008

True love...

They say that true love is eternal and that it is beyond life and death... There are innumerous stories on how true lovers brought back their loved ones from the very grasp of death... I experienced something like this recently....

When I met her four years back, I knew I had fallen in love with her on first sight.. There was no mistaking it for infatuation or a crush... It was love... in the purest form... Her voice sounded like the clearest note of a ringing bell to my ears... I remember the first time I heard her... I could not stop smiling... I must have looked so stupid then.. But thus is true love.. you are happy to look stupid...

Four years went by, in the blink of an eye... I wished time were less cruel... a little slower... but that was how it was to be... Last month as I fondly saw her rest... recharging herself for the day to come... to my horror and shock she just collapsed... over a period of a few weeks the frequency of the collapses increased... It was stupid of me... but I was scared to show her to a doctor least it turned out to be something serious... knowing that she could have been treated on a timely consultation... I resisted the doctor on some pretext or the other... Deep down I knew that she would not be able to be with me for long.. She had a heart problem...

My world was almost shattered... But as true love would have it... this Diwali I got my gift... I was at KG's place when to my utter surprise I notice that Miss MG had long killed an innocent soul and left the unused heart to rot.... it was almost like the universe conspiring to make sure my love prevails... it was a perfect match for her... most eagerly and earnestly KG donated... A heart replacement.. and my phone is now as good as new... True love prevails.....

PS: If you are wondering what the heart was... well.. it was "her" battery

7 comments:

Miss Understood Genius said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A said...

Well I am sure you could spend the rest of your life with your true love and her 'electrifying' heart...and nothing else matters...no one else to ask for :P Lol.

Khushboo said...

The moment I read the title of your blog, I knew you are going to marofy a PJ and so you did...living up to the expectations ...haha

Fasihullah said...

@A (ll)

I really love my phone... and I guess there is nothing wrong in that... love is blind... aint it :)

Fasihullah said...

@Khush

This hardly qualifies as a PJ... it is not even a J >:) if something... it is a TLS.... I m sure u will guess wat it means...

Offo... TLS=True Love Story =))

Miss Understood Genius said...

Sure..I did read your comments. I liked your recent posting on Love... :) Knack of humor is what potrays you as a person. As for me, I am Miss Understood Genius!

Unknown said...

wow